Association of Food Scientists and Technologists (India), Pune Chapter
Empowering the food professional
MembershipMembership: Membership is open to graduates and diploma holders in Food Science, Technology and Engineering and to those engaged in the profession. As per the option exercised, each member will receive a copy of the Indian Food Industry (IFI).
Categories of Membership:
Full Member: Any person with a degree, diploma from a recognized university, college, institution in any branch of Food Science and Technology or an allied field, is eligible to become a Full Member.
A research investigator or teacher whose work involves a general knowledge of the broad principles of Food science and Technology is also eligible to become a Full member.
Life Member: Only a Full Member with a minimum of Five full years standing is eligible for Life Membership.
Affiliate Member: An executive, administrator or official who is active in any aspect of food industry or management and evinces interest in supporting the activities of AFST(I) shall be eligible to become an Affiliate Member.
Student Member: Any person undergoing a full time curriculum study in Food Science and Technology or an allied field without any monetary support is eligible to become a Student Member.
Corporate Member: Any organization connected with the food and allied industries is eligible to become a Corporate Member on an annual or five yearly or permanent donor basis. A Corporate Member will nominate one representative who fulfils the qualifications prescribed for a Full Member.
|(Effective from Jan to Dec 2010)||Membership Fees (In Rs.)||Admission Fees (In Rs.)||Total Payable (In Rs.)|
|Additional Subscription for 2nd Journal||450/-||-||-|
|ANNUAL SUBCRIPTION FOR JOURANLS (Effective from Jan 2010)|
|NAME OF THE JOURNALS||INDIAN (In Rs.)||VERSION|
|JOURNAL OF FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (JFST)||1,000/-||On line|
|INDIAN FOOD INDUSTRY (IFI)||500/-|
- Download and print the membership form from the link given below.
- Application form should be completely filled.
- Endorsement by the Two AFST (I) Members or attested copy of degree Certificate is compulsory.
- DD/Cheque should be drawn in favour of AFST (I) payable at Mysore.
- Please include Admission Fee with every new membership.
- In need of more Application Forms make Photo Copies/Xerox.
- Ph.D. Students/Research Fellows are not considered as Student Members, but eligible as Full Members.
- For future correspondence kindly contact. The Hon. President, Association of Food Scientists and Technologists (India), P.G. Dept of Food Science and Nutrition, S.N.D.T. College of Home Science, Karve Road, Pune – 411038, Maharashtra, India.